How do I sign up and check in for the tournament?1.
Create a team and apply with your roster 2.
Be on Discord at check-in time (#Fragbite
USE YOUR TEAM TAG IN THE NICK ON DISCORD! 3.
Team captain will check-in through the website (a green button will appear in the menu
Once the bracket is out, find your opponents in the Discord chatroom. FAQ:
· How to register if you are not from Sweden.
· How to download & use EAC.
· How to rent a server.
· A team may only swap two (2) players during the qualifier.
· A player may only play in one team during each qualifier.
· Players who have played in previous qualifiers may participate if they have lost.
· Players who have qualified for the finals may not participate in more qualifiers.
· It's required to take a printscreen of the scoreboard with the end result of the match and send it to and admin on discord when reporting the score.
· It's required to fill in the Publiclir.se Username and the correct Steam ID on all players that will be participating in the team when signing up for the tournament.
· EAC from Publiclir.se.
· One coach per team is allowed using the coach function on the servers.
· Players with a CS:GO VAC ban from 2016 or 2017 are not allowed to participate.
· Players with cheat bans from previous Fragbite tournaments are not allowed to participate within two years from when the ban was issued.
· Knife to decide starting side.
· Team A is responsible for the server renting on Publiclir.
· Veto to decide map, the team lowest in the bracket (so called team B) starts the Veto process.
· It is okay to ask for WO 15 minutes after the bracket has been generated.
· Overtime - Maxrounds 3 with mp_startmoney 10000
· Pause is only allowed during freezetime.
· Maximum of one 5 minute pause during each map per team.
· If the server crashes before the 4th round the map is restarted, example 2-1 in score.
· If the server crashes after the 4th round you restart at the current score with mp_startmoney 6000, example 2-2 in score.
· You have to record in-eye. The demo most be recorded with the built-in record function writing record in the console in CS:GO, ending up as a .dem file. If you do not, you may be disqualified.
· You can ask for demos from 2 players in the enemy team. You need to notify an admin before you request demos from the enemy team.
· You have 5 minutes after the match have ended to contact an admin and request for demos.
· You have 15 minutes after being notified to upload your demo. If your internet connection is slow, notify an admin before the 15 minutes has passed.
· In order to participate you must use EAC from Publiclir.se so remeber to make sure that EAC works BEFORE the tournament starts.