Felmeddelande :( Din CSS har inte laddats som den ska. Testa reloada sidan.

Armadeus. CIA+Mafia = Styr drogerna.

Postat av AudiVideTaci den 3 September 2015, 18:55
27 kommentarer · 938 träffar
Hur många vet att droghandeln är styrd utav regeringen? Säkerligen inte bara i USA.
Förmodligen har några högt uppsatta i Sverige ett litet finger med i spelet, någonstans.
Och även andra länder.

Att många inte vet om det är bara ett bevis på att den här världen är styrt utav människor med annat syfte än godhet. Syften som inte gynnar dig och mig, syften som är ren ondska, syften som bara ger dom mer pengar och mer makt. Syften som bara ger oss mer problem och mer missnöjen, förstörda själar, förstörda liv.

Jag kommer att inkludera en länk till ett dokument som alla borde läsa. Ett dokument där sanningen finns.
Allt är förklarat och allt du behöver veta finns att läsa. Jag vet inte vem som fick tag i det här, men det spelar ingen roll. Nu finns det för alla att läsa. Världen är en illusion mina vänner. Ingen är ingenting. Alla är allt.

Vi kommer fokusera på sida 34-36 i denna post. Övergår till engelska.
Credits till manscaping_monday.

First: This 'plot', if true would implicate a significant number of high-ranking political and military intelligence elite in felonious and unconstitutional acts.

Second: A fair amount of this research I've been able to corroborate (See Gary Webb) to some extent but not to the degree where any academic would regard it as irrefutable but the intent is to share it with you here and allow you to do your own digging.

Third: People have walked down this road before and haven't come back.

Armadeus
Normally, in dealing with classified activities, a title is given to a series of targets or objectives, for example: Armadeus.

-34-
DECLARATION I, William J. Casey. declare: I have found that freedom is a priceless commodity that demands constant vigilance to guaranteed its longevity. I was assigned to the Office of Strategic Services. (O.S.S.). in London, England. during world war 11. During that time I befriended a young German soldier named Gunther. I used Gunther and several other anti-Nazi German prisoners of war on OSS operation's within Nazi Germany.

I knew this violated Geneva (war) Convention. I did not care. The Geneva Convention was but a set of rules-governing man's atrocities committed in the name of political ideology. To wage war with rules is to prolong human suffering. Open warfare is the last resort of a civilized nation and must be used sparingly. Wars must fought savagely utilizing all tools and tricks at hand. Gunther was.a tool. Ignoring the Geneva Convention was the trick.

After I became Director of Central intelligence. (DCI). on January 28, 1981, I was approached and briefed by William Colby, former DCI. My history with Bill Colby is known, Colby notified me off the record of two operations he was still running in Latin America. Both operation's were without Knowledge and consent of the United States Congress, President Ronald Reagan. or even the United States Intelligence apparatus. Colby identified the operation‘s as "A-6" (RED MIST), and "A-7" (PROJECT SANDMAN). A-7 entailed smaller operations.

I was told that A-6 identified individuals and the build up of the Communist threat in Latin America. Some intelligence Collected in A-6 was used in TASK FORCE-157. I was told that A-7 was "The Phoenix Program," of Latin America. It involved the assassination of the communist infrastructure throughout Latin America
l was told that Colby authorized assets's involved in A-6. and A-7, to engage in narcotic's trafficking to finance both operation's. Colby engaged in similar operation's that I know of in Vietnam for the same reason.
Colby candidly informed me that he had prepositioned more than one million pounds of cocaine in_Panama between December l. 1975, and April 1. I976. This was done with the did of our gallant ally. General Manuel Noriega. The cocaine was transported into El Salvador. Costa Rica. and Hondurus. between 1976 and 1981. Colby now sat ln front of me with hat in hand and requested my help in the delivery of the cocaine to the American market.

-35-
I was told that Colby was using a mutual friend of ours, Colonel Albert Vincent Carone, United States Army, Military Intelligence, to field A-6, and A-7. Al Carone 15 a charismatic patriot that General Joseph W. Stilwell introduced us to in late 1945. Beside the usual qualifications, Al Carone brought to the anti—communist effort a direct connection to his long time friend, Vito Genovese. Genovese was head of the gambling and narcotic's for the controlling mafia family in New York to which Al Carone was a made member. Carone is a friend of international fugitive, Robert Vesco. Carone has several anti—communist intelligence sources‘ that include Maurita Lorenz, a friend of Fidel Castro. Al Carone is the younger brother of Doctor Pasquale Carone. Dr. Carone worked for Central Intelligence on other matters.

Colby told me that profits from the prepositioned cocaine would be laundered through Al Carone, the New York mafia, and Robert Vesco, then redirected to the anti—communist effort through Colby. After discussions with Al Carone, I made the decision to bring the prepositioned cocaine into Mena airport, Mena, Arkansas. Central Intelligence has used used Mena airport on prior occasions. This time the cocaine is the tool. The trick was to ignore the law and avoid public scrutiny. we were helped in our effort by William J. Clinton and William F. Weld.

By 1984 all prepositioned cocaine had arrived at Mena airport and additional cocaine sources were secured. Cocaine was being transshipped through Hanger Four and Five, at Ilapango Airbase, El Salvador. My point man at Mena was Adler Berriman seal, (Berry Seal).
Bill Clinton has proved invaluable so far by containing the local law enforcement investigation's into the intelligence activity at Mena. Bill weld, as Assistant United States Attorney, was placed in charge of the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice. This was done so that Bill weld could control investigation's into Mena by federal law enforcement agencies. This placemenfi of weld has proved invaluable to date.
I ordered John Poindexter, Robert McFarland, and Oliver North to go outside the normal channel's and use available assets, including the mafia, to ensure the arrival of the cocaine.into Mena airport. The arrival's occurred in no small part through the effort's of personnel assigned to the National Security Agency. (NSA), and Army Security Agency. (ASA). The men and women of the NSA and ASA, blinded early warning defense satellites, and radar grids to enable the aircraft to land undetected at Mena airport. The NSA, and ASA operation's were "SEA SPRAY.“ and "JADE BRIDGE."

I have learned that the course of5the democratic struggle for Nicaragua. and Latin America is beginning to swing in our direction.I attribute this success to A-6, and A-7 , which Bill Colby had the insight. precision. and spine to carry out.
I take notice of the heroic efforts.of Al Carone, Bill Clinton, Bill Weld, John Poindexter, Bud McFarland, and Ollie North. without these men, A-6 and A-7 would not have appeared.

-36-
Freedom is a priceless Commodity. The amount of Freedom you enjoy is a result of the amount of vigilance you invest.
My actions may be recorded as criminal condemning countless American's to drug dependency. I don't care. All wars produce casualties. Generally the more violent the war, the shorter the length. My choice was either to stare down a protracted cold war guerrilla insurgency in Latin America or use the mean's available to finance and wage a violent war of short duration for democracy. I stand by my decision. The tool is cocaine.

The trick is to understand that the drug user had the freedom to make a choice. They chose the drug. I chose to use their habit to finance the democracy that all american's enjoy. To keep those american's safe from the communist threat knocking on our back door in Latin America. For a change the drug user will contribute to society.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the above facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Executed this 9th day of December 1986 in McLean, Virginia.

William J. Casey
Richard Nikon
witness.

Här är länken till alla dokument, det här var bara 3 sidor. Finns mycket mer.
Och det finns handskriven text samt målade pilar och förklaringar.

http://cryptome.org/2014/11/armadeus.pdf

Det här är längre ner i hela "kanin-hålet." Om ni läst på om "The Mena Connection" alltså CIA osv som håller på med drug trafficking så är det här guldvärt material. Om inte har läst på någonting om det här förut, så finns det en väldigt bra dokumentär på 2 timmar som förklarar. Skulle se den först, och sen gå in på det här.

Här är dokumentären om ni vill börja där först. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z27Y2RzOv4&feature=youtu.be&t=28 "The Mena Connection : Exposing the CIA, Bush, Clinton, Iran Contra, & Drug Running"

Ställ er själva frågan. Allt som pågor, allt som har hänt och allt som kommer hända. Är det ren slump?
Eller finns det verkligen en plan? Finns det några som styr och ställer bakom scenen? Absolut.
Ha en underbar kväll alla!

27 kommentarer — skriv kommentar

Kommentarerna nedan är skrivna av användare på Fragbite. Fragbite granskar inte sanningshalten i texten och du uppmanas att själv kritiskt granska och bemöta texten. Förutsätt inte att innehållet i texterna är sanning.
Visa 27 kommentarer

Skriv en kommentar

Laddar..