Felmeddelande :( Din CSS har inte laddats som den ska. Testa reloada sidan.

Skum kille följer efter mig i wow

Postat av magica den 5 September 2008, 04:27
4 383 kommentarer · 6 477 träffar
Tja, alltså det här kommer låta helt jävla sinnessjukt och det förstår jag men jag måste bara berätta vad jag varit med om. Idag så var jag och en polare utanför orgrimmar och duellade som vanligt, klockan var typ 22 eller så. Vi står och snackar (hans vent funkar inte) och helt från nowhere kommer en level 1a troll mage och ställer sig bredvid mig. Så här löd samtalet, började skriva av efter ett tag när det blev skumt så jag kunde visa polarna:

Galia: hi cyber

Jag: hey?

Kompisen: äre där nån vi känner eller?

Jag: vettefan :P

Galia: do you remember me? :)

Jag: eh, no idea, who's your main?

Galia: i will never forget when we fought the alliance outside ironforge and how many times you saved me =)

Jag: sorry you must be mistaken haha :P

Galia: no cyber, im not, you and me have been with eachother alot in this game earlier

Jag: dude i dont even know who you are

Galia: thats because you keep denying what we been thru

Jag: seriously, is this supposed to be funny or something?

Galia: niklas is your real name right? niklas persson :=)

Jag: haha vafan, äre jonte eller?

Galia: english please my love

Jag: ärligt vem är det, jävla rp hora :>

Galia: are you trying to look cool now in front of your friend?

Jag: Vad är felet? säg bara vem det är, så jävla fail

Galia: After all the raids that you have saved me from the darkness, ive finally found where you live IRL :). Took some time tho, had to check with an former guildmate from our guild to get your name and email, since we all signed on the page you know.

Jag: what guild are you reffering to?

Jag: fattar inte varför jag snackar engelska, SÄG BARA VEM DET ÄR för helvete, så satans dryg människa

Galia: Cyber i cant understand what you're saying if you speak swedish, im sorry but i just havent had the time to learn that language.. yet ;)

Jag: yeye whatever, go fuck yourself you gaybashing homo. joke with someone else.

Galia: If you think im joking, isnt this the adress you live at: *personen skriver upp adress och TELEFON nummer*.

Jag: dont post my fucking info out in /say you retard, and how the hell did you get it anyway?

Galia: i told you, took some time but then i managed to find the info thru the guild mate =).

Jag: okey but i dont even know who you are so just delete that info and fuck off

Kompisen: hahah vafan är detta :P

Galia: Try to remember..

Jag: i remember that i told you to fuck off

Galia: Cyber stop it. Try to remember. I was an orc female back then, my gear wasnt very interesting but i was still known as "the guilds healing flowah" :)).

*det är nu det läskiga börjar eftersom jag var i en guild förut på 60 tiden, körde där i säkert 6-7 månader och då var det en tjej som kallades det, som jag även snackat en hel del med, dock mest över wow.*

Jag: Eh wtf

Jag: what are you doing here ?

Galia: well we only spoke on vent once but i used to love your voice every time you asked for an heal while we raided =)

Jag: when did we spoke on vent? and what the hell is special about saying that i wanted a heal?

Galia: we talked for about 15 mins before you went to a soccer practice. I will never forget that.

*jag går i fotboll och har gjort sedan 12 års ålder*

Jag: okey, but why are you here on this server? why even look me up like that?

Galia: Because its you and me forever and no server transfer is gonna stop us!

Jag: WHAT? stop what, wtf are you talking about u crazy bitch

Galia: I understand that its disturbing when someone you barely remember just walk straight up to you and start saying these kind of things but i want you to know that i still have faith in our future together.

Jag: HUH?

Galia: I even moved from england to norway to get closer to you, this was the only close country i could find a job in with an okey salary (lön).

Jag: leave me alone, serious

Galia: i will call you now just to show you that i aint some random freak haha =)

Jag: you are not going to call me, eat shit and die

Galia: Im callling you, stop denying what we have!

Jag: YOU ARE NOT CALLING ME GOD DAMNIT

*TELEFONEN RINGER, jag driver inte. Den ringer och farshan svarar på nedervåningen. Sen ropar han: nicke det är nån engelsk brud som vill prata med dig. Jag sa att han att bara skulle lägga på och att det var en busringning.*

Jag: WTF is your fucking problem, seriously?

Galia: im gonna go to sleep now, ill call you next week, then ill be in sweden.. closer then ever to you =))

Galia has logged out.

Jag tror fortfarande att det är nån kille för tjejen jag snackade med förut på vent och så var knappast så där. Men farshan sa att det var en brud som ringde som sagt så jag vettefan.

Polaren fattade NOLL också, ingen visste vad fan som pågick.

VAD I H-VETE ska man göra i ett sånt här tillfälle liksom? vore det inte för det där me att hon kallades healing-flowah så skulle jag bara anta att det var någon polare som drev men nu blir jag fan rädd på riktigt.

behöver hjälp på riktigt alltså, skulle jag förklara detta för päronen så skulle dom fan tro att jag var dum i huvet

-------------------------

- Jag kan lova att det var jag som skrev detta och att det är 100% sanning. Det på flashback är taget ifrån den här tråden, be nån admin där på flashback kolla när det skrevs eller liknande så kan ni se att det postades först här - Får se om edit kommer, det här är inte direkt "roligt" för mig.

-------------------------

EDIT 2: Jag var tvungen att AVBRYTA arena idag för att svara på den här störda personens meddelanden, gick fan inte att spela när jag fick första whispern.

Galia: Hi again =)

Jag: Okey listen, im not even gonna ask what your problem is or who you really are, just Leave me alone, ok??

Galia: Why would i leave you alone? This is probably the best time to be talking since im getting closer and closer to you each day that pass, haha :))

Jag: Exactly what do you mean by closer? Noone is that retarded that they actually MOVE to another country to meet an ex guild-mate irl ffs

Galia: I wouldnt call it stupid niklas, more romantic

Jag: It's not romantic if the other person dont wanna see OR talk to you

Galia: I dont look that bad, maybe you will like me, who knows?

Jag: I KNOW

Galia: No not before we have met eachother IRL

Jag: Luckilly thats not gonna happen

Galia: Yes it will, and then we'll hopefully fall in love :D

Galia: haha maybe im a little to forward? ;)

Jag: YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN ME ON A PICTURE, WTF IS UR PROBLEM?

Galia: I do not need a picture, neither an kiss to know that i like someone very much

Jag: And WHY do you like me? seriously have i mentioned a word in swedish that might have turned you on or wtf are your feelings based upon?

Galia: Just the way you talk

Jag: The way i talk??

Galia: Yes

Jag: And by that you mean?

Galia: Your voice, how you pronounce some english words. Hehe, it just sounds so cute :-)

Jag: .........

Galia: well there's more then that, you were so nice to me when we raided. Gave me potions for free etc, thats something the other guildmates never would've done.

Jag: Dude (or whatever the fuck you are), that doesnt make sence AT ALL. What if i started to stalk everyone that healed me outside orgrimmar after a duel?

Galia: Maybe one of those heals made you feel special

Jag: IT'S AN SPELL FFS

Galia: But the purpose why the person even healed you in the first place is so much deeper! Think about it niklas.

Jag: Yeah? the purpose is to letting me duel someone else faster instead of having to eat my HP up

Galia: Yes maybe thats the most common reason ;). I didnt heal you cause of that tho.

Jag: No? then wtf was your "so special reason" then?

Galia: To keep you and me safe.

Jag: From?

Galia: The dark powers who is trying to separate us from eachother. I never failed you.

Jag: SO, you are saying that we never whiped?

Galia: The raid maybe whiped but you always survived when i was alive and fought by your side =)

Jag: I just cant believe that you actually talked to our old guilds member just to get an adress and phone number

Galia: hehe kind of an romantic gesture by me huh, ;)?

Jag: No its just retarded and creepy

Jag: Leave me alone and dont EVER fucking pm me again you psycho bitch

Galia: Healing flowah + Cyber forever, no matter what they say =).

Jag: eat shit

Galia: It will take a couple of days to get to Sweden, but when i do, you will be the first to know hehe

4 383 kommentarer — skriv kommentar

Kommentarerna nedan är skrivna av användare på Fragbite. Fragbite granskar inte sanningshalten i texten och du uppmanas att själv kritiskt granska och bemöta texten. Förutsätt inte att innehållet i texterna är sanning.
Visa 4 383 kommentarer

Skriv en kommentar

Laddar..